Current Affairs Quiz in English - 22-23 November, 2019
24 November, 2019
1. National Institute for Sowa Rigpa will be established in which city?
Correct Answer - Leh
The National Institute for Sowa Rigpa will be established in Leh. Sowa Rigpa is a Tibetan traditional medicine system.
2. Who is the first female pilot of the Indian Navy?
Correct Answer – Lieutenant Shivangi
Lieutenant Shivangi has become the first ever female pilot of the Indian Navy. She will start working in the operations of Indian Navy from 2 December, 2019.
3. When will the FASTag system be implemented?
Correct Answer - 1 December, 2019
In India, the FASTag system will be implemented fron 1 December, 2019. FASTag is an electronic toll collection system. Now, people won't need to stop their vehicles to pay toll tax, the amount will automatically be deducted when the vehicle passes from a toll plaza. FASTag uses Radio Frequency Identification technology.
4. Global Bio-India Summit 2019 was held in which city?
Correct Answer - New Delhi
Global Bio-India Summit 2019 was held in New Delhi from 21-23 November, 2019.
5. International Tourism Mart 2019 will be held in which state?
Correct Answer - Manipur
International Tourism Mart 2019 will be held in Imphal, Manipur from 22 to 25 Novmeber, 2019. This is the 8th edition of International Touris Mart.
6. CartoSat-3 is associated with which space agency?
Correct Answer – ISRO
ISRO will launch the CartoSat-3 satellite on 27 November, 2019. PSLV-C47 will be used for this launch.
7. Who has become the new Chief Minister of Maharashtra?
Correct Answer - Devendra Fadnavis
Devendra Fadnavis has become the new Chief Minister of Maharashtra while Ajit Pawar has become his deputy.
8. In 2019, which state/UT has constructed maximum length of road under PMGSY?
Correct - Jammu-Kashmir
In 2019, Jammu-Kashmir has contructed the maximum length of road under Pradhan Mantri Grameen Sadak Yojana (PMGSY), the total length of road contructed in J&K is 11,400 kilometers.
9. Who has been awarded the International Children's Peace Prize 2019?
Correct Answer - Greta Thunberg
Sweden's teenage environment activist Greta Thunberg has been awarded the International Children's Peace Prize 2019.
10. Tiger Triumph Exercise was held between which two countries?
Correct Answer - India and the United States
Tiger Triumph Exercise 2019 was held between India and the United States.
Daily current affairs updates are posted on WingsOfFire.Sociork.Com, please our page for latest updates।
Latest News20-21 December, 2019 - Daily Current Affairs Quiz
28, 29 & 30 November, 2019 - Daily Current Affairs Quiz
26-27 November, 2019 - Daily Current Affairs Quiz
24-25 November, 2019 - Daily Current Affairs Quiz
22-23 November, 2019 - Daily Current Affairs Quiz
Please LIKE us on FB