Current Affairs Quiz in English - 20-21 December, 2019
22 December, 2019
1. International Human Solidarity Day is celebrated on which date?
Correct Answer - 20 December
The International Human Solidarity Day is celebrated on 20 December.
2. Recently, Pinaka Rocket was test fired in which state?
Correct Answer – Odisha
Recently, India's Pinaka rocket was successfully test fired in Odisha.
3. Which country has set up Gandhi Citizenship Education Prize?
Correct Answer - Portugal
Recently, the Prime Minister of Portugal Antonio Costa announced setting up "Gandhi Citizenship Education Prize".
4. What is India's rank in terms of publishing science and engineering articles?
Correct Answer - Third
India is at third place in the word in terms of publishes science and engineering articles. China has topped the list followed by the US.
5. "Aparahan Anti-Hijacking Exercise" was conducted by which Indian Armed Force?
Correct Answer - Indian Navy
The Indian Navy conducted "Apaharan Anti-Hijacking Exercise" alongwith Indian Coast Guard.
6. Indra Exercise 2019 was held between which two countries?
Correct Answer – India and Russia
Indra Exercise 2019 was held between India and Russia.
7. Who has been appointed the Director of National Police Academy, Hyderabad?
Correct Answer - Atul Karnwal
IPS officer Atul Karnwal has been appointed the Director of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad.
8. Which state's assembly has approve the Inner Line Permit?
Correct - Meghalaya
Meghalaya Assembly has approved the Inner Line Permit. Inner Line Permit is a special kind of permit that one need to obtain in order to enter some of the North-Eastern states.
9. Thiruvananthapuram-Kasaragod Semi High-Speed Rail Project is associated with which state?
Correct Answer - Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram-Kasaragod Semi High-Speed Rail Project is associated with Kerala. The total cost of this project is Rs. 56,000 crore.
10. Which is the third Indian company to reach $100 billion market capitalization?
Correct Answer - HDFC Bank
HDFC has become the third Indian company to reach $100 billion market cap. Reliance Industries Limited and Tata Consultancy Services are the other two Indian companies to have touched $100 billion mark.
Daily current affairs updates are posted on WingsOfFire.Sociork.Com, please our page for latest updates।
Latest News20-21 December, 2019 - Daily Current Affairs Quiz
28, 29 & 30 November, 2019 - Daily Current Affairs Quiz
26-27 November, 2019 - Daily Current Affairs Quiz
24-25 November, 2019 - Daily Current Affairs Quiz
22-23 November, 2019 - Daily Current Affairs Quiz
Please LIKE us on FB